Saturday, May 19, 2012

a new light

 For 19 years now, we have had this
ugly, drop down, plastic panel,
florescent lighted ceiling.
A lot of the homes in this area
have it.
I don't know who ever
thought this lighting option was
attractive...??  I have been wanting to
change it for years... but something is
always more important, and I kind of
forget about it. (believe it or not....)
 Well.... not anymore. 
I asked my brother Mike to help me. 
It was a bit more complicated than
I could handle on my own. 
We removed the plastic and florescent
lights, patched the extra holes,
and framed it out. I just have
to paint it and put up a new
light fixture.
I am soooo excited!
I have been looking for an affordable,
chandelier. I wanted something a bit
whimsical, but not too girly.
I ordered this one online.
Can't wait to see how it looks!
More to come.....
~

No comments:

Post a Comment