Sunday, August 29, 2010

A peek inside...

I got this idea from Kim years ago...
Inside my kitchen cupboard, I keep business
cards from all the great restaurants and places
that I have been to over the years...
along with a few other fun, little
mementos.
*
I ran out of room in the first cupboard,
so I started a new one this morning.
Brings back so many great memories when
I look at each one...
~
Some of my favorites:
Etta's in Seattle
best clam chowder & Crab cakes - ever!
Shared with Chloe on our RV trip.
One of my fondest memories to date.
Bistro VenDome in Denver
Favorite breakfast place when I visit with Kim.
Asperges et Oeufs en Brioche asparagus, two eggs on brioche,
with red onion marmalade & béarnaise sauce.
Let's not forget the Pommes Frites!
Corridor 44 in Denver
Champagne bar - enjoyed a bit of bubbly with Kim & Alex.
Very French - Oooo La La!
The Shed in Santa Fe
best red chili enchiladas.
Arcadia Farms in Scottsdale
favorite place for girls lunch.
Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix
best. pizza.ever!
Root Down in Denver
delicious meal shared with Kim.
Girl & the Fig in Sonoma
wine, cheese, oh yes!
A restaurant devoted to the fig - need I say more...?
Minette in San Fransisco
shared a decadent little pots de creme with the sista.
La Grande Orange in Phoenix
everything done right - great salads.
House of Tricks in Tempe
romantic outdoor dining -
Many great memories here!
~
I look forward to filling the
new cabinet door!

No comments:

Post a Comment