Thursday, January 7, 2010

Menu planner
8
8 The kids are back to school and the house
is quiet - messy, but quiet. I have been feeling
a bit under motivated these past few days, perhaps
a little after the holiday blues. The Christmas
decorations are all neatly put away, so at least
that is done, but the house feels a mess and I
feel out of sorts.
The fridge desperately needs to be cleaned out,
and there are piles of laundry to do...
...as always really - ugh!
I am trying my best to snap out of it and
get back into the swing of things.
One of my goals for this year, besides finding
a new part-time job, is to be more organized with
my grocery shopping and meal planning.
I found some great ideas here, along with
the above menu planner - which I love and
plan to use.



No comments:

Post a Comment