Friday, March 16, 2012

cookies and lemonade

Logan had a lemonade stand yesterday.
Terrible photo, but it was the only one
I snapped - every time I thought to take
one, someone would come by.
Who could resist....?
I tried a new
chocolate chip cookie recipe. More
of a flaky, short bread texture, and
they stand up instead of spreading out.
Quite good, I must say!

Chocolate Chip cookies
2 sticks butter
1 C. veg. oil
1 egg
1 C. white sugar
1 C. brown sugar
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cream of tarter
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 C. flour
(1) 12 oz. bag chocolate chips
(I used milk chocolate)
1 T. milk
~
Cream butter and sugars, add egg and cream
till light and fluffy. add the rest of the wet,
ingredients and then dry, mix well,
add chips. Scoop onto a cookie
sheet.
Bake at 350 for 9-11 min.
Recipe makes 4-5 dozen.

~



No comments:

Post a Comment